Sunday 20 March 2011

I assume this would be a "Beta" Build.

Having toiled with getting the block maps made in Maya, made to look pretty, put back in unity, and fixed to the point that players dont start wandering off of the sides of things, I can now confirm that the game is fully operational! Camera and all!

What we have now is very simple art assets level wise, as well as most of the main assets that move/are interacted with (Doors, Crates, Portals. Switches to come soon.)

All of the level loading, camera moving, triggerd events and other widgets are sorted. It really is just a case of making the level look fancy and sorting out the lighting.

Now, I'll let you enjoy 5 levels of pain staking, block pushing fantasticness.

Click here to play! (Not in an iFrame so that no clipping occours.)

Obvsiouly it still has a few minor hiccups. Sorry!
I will fix t hese as and when I find them/know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment