Tuesday 26 April 2011

Pre-animation

I thought I would have a change of pace and complain BEFORE the animations went tits up today.

I am within a hairs reach of finishing the final level, and just need to animate a few little bits to bring the level to life. (Of course, I have other bits of work to do in the next few weeks to make the project complete)

Now if you’ve read the last few blogs, you’ll know this is where I keep cocking up.

First up, I have deleted and cleaned up the history. So that won’t be a problem!
It is all in place, so should scale nicely, the positioning wont be a problem.

At the very least, this blog shows that I am now thinking about possible errors. Next semester should be smooth sailing!

And from what I’ve got so far, I do think with the next build of my game becoming visible, you will all be truly impressed.

Also, I’d like to add that I have not posted a playable version of the game recently due to me wanting to show changes in all levels, not just a few, and the fact that my hosting has been a bit… gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment