Tuesday 29 March 2011

Today’s achievement: Animated texture!

A quick note to tell you all about what I have done today!
Apart from other bits of work and dressing my beautiful set, I got to the point that I wanted to experiment with animating a texture to know if putting a conveyer belt in was viable.


…turns out it is!

I still need to wrap my head around the variables to make it animate right (and lay a texture out properly) but as it stands, I have a texture moving (Off setting itself) with a script! A script that has variables for all occasions!

Sometimes I wonder if I am teaching myself too much about unity. A guy did this for his 3rd semester! And I have 4 more levels!

Somehow, I will need to top this next semester… great… (Time to sabotage)

I’d have added a link, but it really is just a texture that moves a bit on an object.

No comments:

Post a Comment